February 2, 2012

A Voter's Search for the Truth, vol. 1

Tired of feeling like things are happening around you that you do not understand? Inform yourself!  I am now involving myself in the fight against ignorance, and what is happening in this country scares me.  It scares me to death.  I have heard some things here and there about different politicians, but this is a quest for the truth!  Or at least a quest to find the least horrific of the choices presented.  Gosh, I've read in the history books about presidents being leaders of men and loved by their country.  What happened to that?  It probably went wherever legal and democratic elections for president went.  Perhaps this is a grim outlook, but every election presents hope.  Hope for not just another sideshow but something of substance, something worth voting and fighting for.  A reason for Americans to call themselves Americans instead of southern Canadians.  Here we shall explore the magical bullshit we call politics!  Whee!

No comments:

Post a Comment