February 4, 2012

Random thoughts for the day...

Narcissists think they rule, but everyone hates them.

I don't care who you are, bad plastic surgery looks like bad plastic surgery.

Grown men that whine make me want to punch myself in the face.  Shut your facehole!

I love these guys 

Yes, I know wrestling is fake.  No, I don't care. 

These guys also rule

Katt Williams - Funny at 2am.  William Shatner - Funny never.  Lisa Lampenelli - funny always.

Cancer Sucks!

There are worse things than having a small penis.  No, not cancer.  (Cancer does suck though.)  I would rather sleep with a guy that has a small penis that gets in there and works it and does what he needs to do like eating a bitch out, than a lazy mofucka with a big dick that just throws his dick at you.  Most guys end up on the spectrum somewhere.
Some guys are just awful.  I was with a guy once that literally punched me in the clit.  I have no idea why, he just punched me in the clit.  I asked him why he would do something like that and he said, "I thought you liked it rough."  What?  What the hell does that have to do with rough sex?  We weren't even having sex, I was watching a movie naked.  Fuck this, dude.

Mmmmmm I love watching American Dad!


These guys help pay for my shoe collection!  Yay for advertisers!

detroit tigers baseball tickets 
boston red sox tickets texas rangers baseball tickets
Ticketamerica.com has tickets for the top american league teams including the texas rangers and the detroit tigers as well as the boston red sox tickets.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment