April 4, 2012

Stalkers, Pie, and Sarah Palin sucks

Interesting article I found randomly.  People should be aware of what they have out in the open on social networking sites.  I personally am a bit anal about it, since I spent time being hunted by a psycho (or I think I was, but regardless he didn't find me) and so even my "town I live in" is false and changes according to where I want to live that week.  Just remember, if you act like they're out to get you, you won't have to change anything if they are.  If they aren't, you're safe anyway so score for you!

Speaking of social networking, some politicians have opened their pages "to the constituents".  Lovely.  I have taken it upon myself to inform the people in office how I feel about them.  Like today I wrote on Sarah Palin's wall "Please take your outdated ideals and unrealistic family "morals" and go back to whatever level of hell you came from.  I want my rights, and stop judging my uterus, you are making it angry.  Just stop it.  You are clearly incapable of making intelligent decisions about reproduction for yourself and your family. Stop trying to fuck up my family.  No!  Bad Monkey!  I don't usually bring someones' family into an argument, but when you shoot out a kid that was 95% likely to have problems since you should have stopped shooting them outta your antique poon, and became a grandma since your "pure" 17 yr old couldn't keep it in her lovely christian pants until graduation, you are the last person I want making decisions about reproduction in any way shape or form ever.  Now put up a closed sign on your cooter and tell your daughter what a goddamn condom is before she breeds 30 mouth-breathers just like you and the fucking octomom.  God she sucks.  Well, the octomom too but everyone knows that.  Seriously, I can't tell the difference between when she is actually talking and when Tina Fey is making fun of her.

*Addition*  I want to be very clear here.  I support handicapped people and a woman's right to choose whatever she wants for her family.  I love handicapped people, they're the only ones who understand my love for my little pony and don't make fun of me for it.  I have a serious problem with someone that has a baby with any issue and parades that child around like a circus monkey to get votes.  Then says shes running on family and Christian values while busily pimping her kids for votes and the spotlight.  There is a reason why her book on parenting was cancelled.

Speaking of stupid politicians, Rick Santorum.  He says random fucked up things people thinks are true, and when he is called on blatant lies, his main spin doctor says he was "speaking from the heart."  He apparently said this "Because they have voluntary euthanasia in the Netherlands, but half the people who are euthanized every year — and it’s 10 percent of all deaths for the Netherlands — half of those people are euthanized involuntarily, at hospitals, because they are older and sick. And so elderly people in the Netherlands don’t go to the hospital, they go to another country, because they’re afraid because of budget purposes that they will not come out of that hospital if they go into it with sickness."








I must confess, I absolutely love The Rachel Maddow Show. I would love her in the White House.  Hell, put her and Suze Orman together in charge of this country and we would have a surplus with a happy, educated population in no time.  Because everything would have to be based in logic.  "Isn't our government based in logic?"  I hear you ask.  The next thing you would hear though would be my 5 fingers meeting your face.

And onward, to the anniversary of the Titanic.  Oooooh, bitch!  The first time I saw that movie, and that decadence in every detail of that ship, I thought the same thing every other little drag princess in the audience did.  "Ooooh, girl!  I am going to live there.  I don't give a shit if it's on the bottom of the ocean, that is too sparkly to not be mine."  I feel the same way about the crown jewels in London, baby. They will be mine someday too.  Anyway, the National Geographic released new pictures of the greatest ship/maritime disaster of all time.  At least in my opinion.  Ok, in my opinion today.

New fun toy I found here. Find out where you are.




I wish I knew who made this, I would shake their genius-ass hand, and congratulate them on being hilarious.














































































No comments:

Post a Comment