April 10, 2012

Shopping and other full contact sports

I found the coolest pets!  Visit PetFinder to find your new best friend today!

Mosey, the Domestic Short Hair
Brody, A Catahoula Leopard Dog.




The Ray Finkle Football Camp shirt!  Laces Out Dan Marino!

I used to play Grass: The Card Game when I was in high school, and it was awesome.  We played fast to work on our basic math skills.  Loved it!

For the person who really has everything - The Car Mustache!  No wonder the rest of the world thinks we're all fat millionaires.  We have crap like this when they have no food.

I can't have dogs where I live currently, but when I can, I want one or 6 or whatever.  Joking!  I want 2.  I found this awesome dog breed selector.
I am apparently supposed to have a Standard Poodle or a miniature 

I love to shop for free things, so I've been perusing the podcast selection on ITunes.  I updated my personal favorites, BBC World News and A Prairie Home Companion.  I found one called Throwing Shade, and I am loving it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment