January 31, 2012

Louis the T Rex

Louis the T Rex
Day 2:  Yes, my son introduces himself to people as a Tyrannosaurus Rex/ninja/zombie.  That wrestles.  I have outlawed banana-hammocks (speedos) in the house, but James insists on recording professional wrestling, and suplexing Louis, which of course, Louis loves.  I would complain, but I love watching it too.  Yes, I know it is fake, I even told Louis it was fake.  I like it for the choreography involved.  Fight scenes, especially believable ones, are incredibly difficult to pull off.  Especially since no one wants to get hurt, at least not permanently.  He thinks that is pretty cool too.

Louis is homeschooled, mostly because his birthday was too late for him to enter kindergarten this last year, and I can't afford daycare.  I do my own version of teaching, where we lean heavily on self-sufficiency and fine motor skills, since my man is well versed in his major motor skills, as evidenced by my many bruises and nightmares about living in the middle of the X-Games.  For those that don't know, that means he does finger stuff like writing and crochet because he can already run, jump and kick like a UFC champ.  He knows kungfu.

No comments:

Post a Comment