January 31, 2012

And So It Begins, One Snowy Night

Originally posted 1/17/2012

I feel the need to write, and I am tired of losing my notebooks everywhere.  There, I admitted it.  I am terribly disorganized and a bit messy.  If you were to ask any of my friends however, I'm sure they would say its a miracle I can find pants much less matching shoes most of the time and should be nominated for the show "Hoarders".  Bitches.  Anyhoo, I'm sure there are at least a couple of excellent starts to million dollar bestseller novels that would start me on my destined path of the second coming of Oprah with more money and power, if only I could find them.  My poor boyfriend James puts up with so much crap.  But then so do I.  Nah, mostly he has to deal with me.  Ha!  I can't wait for the new RuPaul's Drag Race Season 4!!!  My best drag sister Oleander and I will wear tiaras and throw popcorn at the TV!  It shall be glorious. Get out your reading glasses darling, the library is open!

Best. Show. Ever.
http://www.logotv.com/shows/rupauls_drag_race/season_4/series.jhtml

No comments:

Post a Comment