June 15, 2014

Messages from the land of forgotten thoughts

I've been looking at some past drafts, and want to share with you some of the weird thoughts that never quite panned out into an actual post.

     Creepy stares and bitey monsters  - I'm watching a kind of old movie called Creepshow.

     Wyoming Injustice - In Wyoming, it is an ugly but accepted fact that the police and courts are corrupt and do as they please.  January 30, 2012 was a red letter day for justice in Casper as

     Generation Z? - What shall this up and coming generation of kids be called?  I remember the pepsi  commercials for my mother's generation was called Generation X.

     Peeing In A Cup Sucks - Several states are considering forcing citizens on public assistance to urinate in cups and test them for drugs.  I know it is generally referred to as UAs or Urinalysis, but peeing into a cup while a stranger watches you is what happens.  This idea seems to be gaining momentum through the conservative ranks, and it scares me.  Are poor people thought of as so far below these so-called representatives that the poor aren't allowed to have basic human dignity anymore?  Hell, it was like pulling teeth to get some of these candidates to turn in their tax return paperwork, what would they do if they were forced to drug test?  I have noticed that not one of the people trying to push this through have offered to have themselves drug tested.

Strange days - I am coming up on my 30th birthday.  The big 3-0.  Not bad for someone a lot of people thought wouldn't live to see 25.  I'm taking a mini vacation today.  My madre is out of town so I'm crashing on her couch.  My son is with her, so I have a chance to catch up on things, like my life.  I'm using this time to take a long, hard look at my life.  I rather enjoy my job, so no problem there.  I haven't been taking as good of care of myself as I need to be.  I haven't been sleeping, haven't been staying on my diet.  I haven't been exercising either, and have been informed by the doc I've gained 20 lbs. in the last 3 months.  WHAT!?!  I'm about 15 lbs heavier now than I was the day before I delivered my son.  Clearly this needs to change.  I wish there

 Medical Issues TMI - So, I'm pretty sure I have Psoriasis.

 No Priest Needed - The house is veeeeeery close to done!  Thanks to the insane efforts of my Mumsey and Popa Bear!  Yay!  I am so excited, I can't wait to move into it!

 SOundbites and podcasts - Soooo, I don't watch regular TV.  I have been getting into podcasts lately, and here are some of my favorites and awful awful wastes of time. Podcasts are audio or video recordings much like TV shows.  In fact, some of them are.  I download and watch mine on Itunes for free.

Annie's Bits - Short, hilarious, American news show.  Awesome!

 Fun Stuff! -
 Roseanne Barr for President!  http://www.roseanneworld.com/blog/2012/08/rnc-vs-dnc-will-medical-marijuana-decide-the-election-2/

Bad bugs in my head - I woke up

Gut ache -  Ugh.  I've felt like a distillery for days

 I trusted you - I trusted you and you betrayed me.  I believed your words.  I took them into my heart where they dug their hooks in.  Internal bleeding where thoughts should be.  When your words broke apart it tore my heart to pieces.  Bloody chunks of my life lay at my feet while my chest gapes before you.  I lost my life that day.  I scramble to pick up the pieces of my heart, and my head falls off.  I'm left in a pool of my own blood hearing "I'm sorry." Sorry doesn't heal.


Weird stuff.  Have you ever started a book/journal entry/scrap of paper, then didn't go anywhere with it?  What did it say?

No comments:

Post a Comment