October 14, 2012

RuPaul and Craigslist

Oooooh girl!  RuPaul's Drag Race Allstars will be on soon!  The show airs Oct. 22nd on LogoTv (and their website should have it the next day).  Whooo!  Check out some of the shadiest moments here!
http://www.newnownext.com/rupauls-drag-race-the-ultimate-shade-countdown/10/2012/

When I have an awful day (like today) I like to look at the personals ads on Craigslist.  Not to hook up, but to look at and make fun of.  Some look like legit "I just want to hook up and I don't want some crazy calling me all the time" posts, which I understand and respect.  However, the ones I love to ridicule are... well like this one.  Explicit penis picture (you have been warned)  This guy.  Not only is his penis not impressive, but the other picture makes him look like a total putz.  Seriously?  A pic of your average dick and another photo of you playing mini golf with the family is what you put up for a hookup?  I can't imagine why you don't have a girlfriend, dude.  You want either a long term relationship or no strings attached?  Can you fucking pick something?  Those are not anywhere close to each other!  I wish people would figure out what they want before they do this, its like going to the store hungry.  I want this, and this, and this, but they get home and go, shit I didn't get any of the things I needed.   Its because you don't know what you want, much less what you need dillhole!  Figure out what you want before you wave your junk around on the internet.  Dumbass. 
Or this guy.  "Hey. I'm 29. 6'. 195 lbs. I'm told that I'm good looking. If your looking for fun let me know."  See his magical post here  Can I be looking for someone that can form sentences?  Who told you that you are "good looking"?  (which is subjective at best)  Was it your mom that told you that you were pretty sweetie?  If the only thing you have going for you is your looks, why did you not include a picture?  The best part is his post is titled "any sexy girls want to ride a real cowboy?"  Yes, this is clearly the best way for you to meet women.  Or the only way.  If I think you aren't "good looking" can I sue you for false advertising?
Ending with this guy.  See it here I wonder if he knows his wedding ring is in the picture.  No words for the amount of stupidity involved here, I hope your wife finds out.



No comments:

Post a Comment