July 9, 2014

3Am

Three am and my blood is pumpin.  Or not.  I'm almost asleep.  Asleeeeeeeep.  I hate rude exbosses.  I have one that almost haunts me.  Stupid bitch.  Ugh she's the worst ever.  Whatever.  Mean and hateful to me but sweet as pie to my boyfriend.
Now we are in daylight hours, but I'm so full of decongestant that I keep wondering if I'm in the movie Pan's Labyrinth.  The universe keeps shifting. I keep seeing things that aren't there, things I know in my head aren't there, but I keep thinking, Am I sure?  Why again are they not real?  Shadows out of the corner of my eyes keep moving.  I am convinced its the cat until I remember they're both outside.  I'm fairly sure I'm not stuck in a horror movie because this has been going on for awhile, but one can never be too sure.  Either way I'm holed up in my cave of sick just praying for daylight.  In my head.  Not suicide tho, just something to cut the black on my brain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment