January 1, 2013

Hiatus

I'm sorry.  I had a lot of personal and professional demons to deal with here lately, and it was all too much.  I realize now, especially the tone that America has taken here lately, that there is too much negativity in the world.  I became guilty of it here, in my own life.  I became sucked into negativity.  Strange to think such a thing would happen at Christmastime, but there you go.  Shootings, mass murder, genocide, and too much yelling at the kids.  Here we go, another year come and gone.  I am not in the place I want to be, and with each passing year I can feel myself farther and farther from my goals.  I find myself reevaluating myself and my goals.  Then I see something like this.


So, I have decided to shut down and completely re-vamp this blog.  The world needs to change, and I am changing my world.  Thanks, and peace easy.

1 comment: